Our Referral Process
All referrals for the Common Ground Recovery Housing Medium & Low Intensity Residential Treatment Program are sent directly to the Winona Recovery House. Following your referral, all admissions are staffed by the clinical team to ensure the needs of the client will be met by our facility’s treatment and housing services.
Please utilize the following points of contact throughout the referral process:
- Referral Line: (507) 615-0101
- Fax: (507) 615-0102
- Email: email@example.com
Please follow these steps to make a referral to the Common Ground Recovery House:
1. Complete and send the materials on this checklist for each patient referral:
- Complete and send a Release of Information (ROI) form for Common Ground Recovery Housing
- Send a completed and current comprehensive assessment, completed within the last 45 days at the time of admission, and any progress notes
- Provide insurance and funding information
- Provide patient’s contact information
- Complete and send a ROI for the patient’s County Rule 25 Office and Common Ground Recovery Housing (if applicable)
2. Submit the referral by one of three methods: send information via fax, call our referral and intake line, or send the materials via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the body of your referral email or fax, please note the following items:
- If the patient has any Criminal Sexual Conduct (CSC) charges or predatory offenses
- If the patient is on a court commitment (full or stay-of commitment)
- Former counselor’s name, employer, phone number and date of discharge
- Patient’s date of birth
- Funding information and if pre-approval paperwork has been submitted to insurance or county office
3. Once the referral has been received, a member of the Common Ground Recovery House team will respond via email to request additional information if necessary, and schedule a phone interview.
4. Once the referral has been approved, you will be contacted by the CGRH Intake Coordinator to schedule an intake appointment. At that time, additional information will be sent over for the client to review.
If additional clinical information is needed for review, a member of the CGRH clinical team will contact you. If you have questions regarding the referral process, please contact Sara Darland, Intake Coordinator, at (507) 615-0101. For further questions beyond the intake process, contact Eric Spagenski, Treatment Director, MSW, LGSW, LADC-CS at (507) 281-0023.
Thank you for your interest and trust in Common Ground Recovery Housing. We look forward to helping your client on their treatment and recovery journey.