Common Ground is an outpatient drug and alcohol treatment center with locations in Rochester, Winona and Red Wing, MN. We offer many different programs for clients along the continuum of care. Our goal is to meet the individual needs of each client we serve.
We're currently hiring for multiple positions. All would be permanent, full-time Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC) roles in the following locations/programs:
- Outpatient Treatment Program in Rochester, MN
- Outpatient Treatment Program in Red Wing, MN
- Winona Recovery House in Winona, MN
The counselor will facilitate groups, conduct chemical use assessments, and perform other duties as assigned. Applicant must be available to facilitate treatment groups 3 nights per week.
Job Type: Full-time
- Utilize 12 core functions skills throughout all counseling interaction in the group setting.
- Conduct chemical use evaluations and make clinical recommendations.
- Perform other duties as assigned (drug and alcohol education, fill in for counselor absences, etc.)
- Minnesota licensure as a Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC) or LPCC
- PTO, Health insurance, paid maternity leave, IRA, competitive compensation, flexible hours and work-from-home options.
Apply at this link or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Common Ground provides outpatient treatment in Rochester, MN and Red Wing and Winona, MN. Please visit our website to learn more about our programs at www.commongroundmn.org.