We are hiring a Registered Nurse at the Winona Recovery House in Winona, MN!
Common Ground Recovery Housing serves clients across Winona County, providing sober housing in Winona, MN for individuals in need of a supportive, sober environment. The goals of our Winona, MN halfway house include providing individuals recovering from a substance use disorder an environment to continue their recovery as they transition to sober living in their traditional environments. We also strive to provide clients the opportunity to transition within a structured, supportive, and collaborative environment.
The Winona Recovery House utilizes evidence-based practices with a dedication to meet clients from all walks of life. As a Rule 31 licensed facility, the home provides medium- and low-intensity residential treatment to all clients, which includes 6-16 hours of group therapy, along with individual counseling and ongoing sober support.
Common Ground Recovery Housing is looking to fill a part-time Registered Nurse (R.N.) position.
- Give supervision, direction and evaluation of health care services to members of multidisciplinary team.
- Reevaluates the patient’s nursing needs.
- Initiates the plan of care and necessary revisions.
- Participates in and presents in-service programs.
- Provides supervision as defined in part 6321.0100. Guidance by a RN for the accomplishment of a function or activity including monitoring as well as establishing the initial direction, delegating, setting expectations, directing activities and courses of action, critical watching, overseeing, evaluating, and changing a course of action to the behavioral health technicians.
- Reviews medication administration
- Reviews health care policies once per year
- Is available for on-call questions
- Works on site a minimum of 5 hours per month or more as warranted by client health needs.
Education: Graduate of a state approved school of practical (vocational) nursing and currently licensed in the state of Minnesota. · Two (2) year experience in nursing.·.
SKILLS: Demonstrates knowledge of chemical abuse issues and treatment services. Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment
LICENSURE/REGISTRATION/CERTIFICATION: Licensed as a Registered Nurse in Minnesota.