Common Ground is an outpatient drug and alcohol treatment center located in Rochester, MN. We offer many different programs for clients along the continuum of care. Our goal is to meet the individual needs of each client we serve.
We're currently hiring for a permanent, full-time Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC). The counselor will facilitate groups, conduct chemical use assessments, and perform other duties as assigned. Applicant must be available to facilitate treatment groups 3 nights per week.
Job Type: Full-time
- Utilize 12 core functions skills throughout all counseling interaction in the group setting.
- Conduct chemical use evaluations and make clinical recommendations.
- Perform other duties as assigned (drug and alcohol education, fill in for counselor absences, etc.)
- Minnesota licensure as a Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC) or temporary permit (ADC-T) or LPCC
- PTO, Health insurance, paid maternity leave, IRA, competitive compensation, flexible hours and work-from-home options.
Apply at this link or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Common Ground provides outpatient treatment in Rochester, MN and Red Wing and Winona, MN. Please visit our website to learn more about our programs at www.commongroundmn.org.